Cities That are Most Susceptible to Economic Changes
These cities were hit the hardest when prices dropped in 2007 and now they are seeing the fastest growth as a result.
Southern Utah is one of the most buffered areas in the United States from the National economy.
There are a few reasons for this.
- • We have a higher percentage of homes that are owned outright with out any mortgage then other parts of the country. This helps prevent a panic to sell.
- • Many of our neighbors are self employed. Meaning they don't have to worry about being laid off.
- • We are a retirement and a college town so many of our residents are not affected by wage decreases.
Cities That are Most Susceptible to Economic Changes Properties
- 131 E 100 N, Enterprise, UT
- **Entire County of Washington
- *Downtown St George, 84770 Green Valley, Dixie Downs
- *St George 84790 East of I-15
- 1613 North Primrose St George, Utah
- 2093 N Sandsage Ave Washington, Utah
- 2369 Malaga
- 320 S Main St George, UT
- 3439 S Barcelona Drive
- 3439 S Barcelona St George, UT 84790
- 3446 W 200 N Hurricane, Utah
- 351 S 400 E #18 St. George Ut.
- 540 N Springhill Drive
- 548 S 440 E Cir St George, Utah 84770
- 660 S 400 E #2 St George, UT 84770
- 930 E Palo Verde Dr
- Cities That are Most Susceptible to Economic Changes
- Dammeron Valley
- First Time Home Buyer
- How to Find Buy Foreclosures Short-Sales & Homes at Auction
- La Verkin
- New Harmony
- Open House Tour of 20 Homes for Sale
- Pine Valley
- RED DAY 2014 Comes Together
- Review Us
- Santa Clara
- Test Mad Mimi
- Welcome Lancia
- z 445 S 100 E
- Z Mobile App
- z seller tips 1
- z Sellers Tips 2
- z Sellers Tips 3
- z Sellers Tips 4
- z Sellers Tips 5
- z Sellers Tips 6
- z Sellers Tips 7
- ZComing Soon