|— CDP —|
|Elevation||5,216 ft (1,590 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||2629947|
Central is a census-designated place in northwestern Washington County, Utah, United States, on the edge of the Dixie National Forest. The population was 613 at the 2010 census. Central lies along State Route 18 north of the city of St. George, the county seat of Washington County. Central has the ZIP code of 84722. Central is the starting place of the annual St. George Marathon.
Central was settled before 1910. It became an incorporated town in 1935, but was disincorporated in the 1960s.
|Source: U.S. Census Bureau|
As of the census of 2010, there were 613 people residing in the CDP. There were 344 housing units. The racial makeup of the town was 96.1% White, 0.5% American Indian and Alaska Native, 0.8% Asian, 1.8% from some other race, and 0.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.6% of the population.
- ^ a b "Central, Utah". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. http://geonames.usgs.gov/pls/gnispublic/f?p=gnispq:3:::NO::P3_FID:2629947. Retrieved May 25, 2011.
- ^ a b "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. http://factfinder2.census.gov/main.html. Retrieved May 25, 2011.
- ^ Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 102.
- ^ Zip Code Lookup
- ^ "Census of Population and Housing". U.S. Census Bureau. http://www.census.gov/prod/www/abs/decennial/. Retrieved November 18, 2011.
- 131 E 100 N, Enterprise, UT
- **Entire County of Washington
- *Downtown St George, 84770 Green Valley, Dixie Downs
- *St George 84790 East of I-15
- 1613 North Primrose St George, Utah
- 2093 N Sandsage Ave Washington, Utah
- 2369 Malaga
- 320 S Main St George, UT
- 3439 S Barcelona Drive
- 3439 S Barcelona St George, UT 84790
- 3446 W 200 N Hurricane, Utah
- 351 S 400 E #18 St. George Ut.
- 540 N Springhill Drive
- 548 S 440 E Cir St George, Utah 84770
- 660 S 400 E #2 St George, UT 84770
- 930 E Palo Verde Dr
- Cities That are Most Susceptible to Economic Changes
- Dammeron Valley
- First Time Home Buyer
- How to Find Buy Foreclosures Short-Sales & Homes at Auction
- La Verkin
- New Harmony
- Open House Tour of 20 Homes for Sale
- Pine Valley
- RED DAY 2014 Comes Together
- Review Us
- Santa Clara
- Test Mad Mimi
- Welcome Lancia
- z 445 S 100 E
- Z Mobile App
- z seller tips 1
- z Sellers Tips 2
- z Sellers Tips 3
- z Sellers Tips 4
- z Sellers Tips 5
- z Sellers Tips 6
- z Sellers Tips 7
- ZComing Soon